Stafford Jones Learning Institute Equal Opportunity Disclaimer
Stafford Jones Learning Institute is committed to equal opportunity for all individuals in education. Stafford Jones Learning Institute programs, activities, and practices shall be free from discrimination based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, age, religion, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, or genetic information; the perception of one or more of such characteristics; or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics
Stafford Jones Learning Institute reserves the right to make changes to this Website and to modify the Terms at any time at its sole discretion. We encourage you to review the Terms frequently for modifications. By your use of this Website, you agree to abide by any such modifications to the Terms, which are binding on you.
At Stafford Jones Learning Institute, we are committed to maintaining your privacy. If we request information from you, we will not provide that information to any third party.
Stafford Jones Learning Institute does not rent or sell personal information that you choose to provide to us nor does the Stafford Jones Learning Institute disclose credit card or other personal financial information to third parties other than as necessary to complete a credit card or other financial transaction or as required by law. Stafford Jones Learning Institute does engage certain third parties to perform functions and provide services, including, without limitation, hosting and maintenance, customer relationship, database storage and management, payment transaction and direct marketing campaigns. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform the functions and provide the services, and only pursuant to binding contractual obligations requiring such third parties to maintain the privacy and security of your data
The public pages of our website describe our school and offer information about tours and admissions. However, if you would like to access our online applications and forms, sign up for events, receive updates and news from the school, or explore all areas of our website, you will need to register with Stafford Jones Learning Institute. To register, we will ask you to provide your name, your organization, your email address, and other personally identifiable information. We will disclose none of your personal information to anyone, except as permitted by law, such as to our attorneys. We will only release information about you if you direct us to do so to comply with a legal process, or in connection with a government or regulatory request or investigation.
This website contains links to other sites. We encourage our users to be aware of this when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
This section contains the terms and conditions of use for Stafford Jones Learning Institute's website. Each time you visit, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all applicable laws and regulations. Check these terms regularly. Stafford Jones Learning Institute may revise these terms and will not provide notice of changes beyond posting the revisions here. Your continued use of the Stafford Jones Learning Institute's website will be an affirmative act of acceptance of any new or changed terms.
1. The content (e.g. text, images, video) on the website Stafford Jones Learning Institute may not be reproduced or republished, either online or offline, without the school’s expressed permission. You may link to the School’s website as long as:
you do not state or imply that Stafford Jones Learning Institute is endorsing any third-party products and/or service
you do not misrepresent your relationship with Stafford Jones Learning Institute or present any false information about Stafford Jones Learning Institute.
your site does not publish content that is in breach of intellectual property rights; that is illegal, discriminatory, pornographic, harassing, libelous, promotes the use of alcohol, drugs or tobacco, or creates a hostile environment; that is inappropriate for children; or that is on pages that contain computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data or other potentially harmful software or data.
2. Stafford Jones Learning Institute do not guarantee that the content on Stafford Jones Learning Institute's website is complete or correct, and we may change the material on the website at any time and without notice.
3. Stafford Jones Learning Institute shall not be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of Stafford Jones Learning Institute's website.
4. Stafford Jones Learning Institute makes available the information on this website for informational purposes only. You are solely responsible for the information you provide on Stafford Jones Learning Institute’s website and for the information you use that you view on this website. Information on Stafford Jones Learning Institute’s website is not intended to be a replacement for direct consultation with the school; if you have questions or concerns, please contact Stafford Jones Learning Institute directly.
5. You agree not to disrupt, modify, or interfere with Stafford Jones Learning Institute’s website or its associated software, hardware and servers in any way and you agree not to impede or interfere with others’ use of Stafford Jones Learning Institute’s website. You further agree not to alter or tamper with any information or materials on or associated with Stafford Jones Learning Institute’s website. Any unauthorized use or violation of these terms automatically terminates any permission or license granted by the Stafford Jones Learning Institute to access and use this Website.
6. For any period of time that you use Stafford Jones Learning Institute’s website and abide by these terms, the School grants to you a limited, revocable and nonexclusive license to access this Website for your use but not to copy, download or modify it, or any portion of it, except with the express written consent of the School. Stafford Jones Learning Institute website or any portion of Stafford Jones Learning Institute’s website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, visited or otherwise exploited without the express written consent of the Stafford Jones Learning Institute. You may not utilize framing to enclose any trademark, logo, content or other proprietary information contained on this Website without the express written consent of the Stafford Jones Learning Institute. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the School or its affiliates’ name or trademarks without Stafford Jones Learning Institute’s express written consent.
7. You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of Stafford Jones Learning Institute's website with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these terms and conditions of use.
Copyright and Trademark Information
The content included on Stafford Jones Learning Institute’s website, such as data, text, graphics, logos, images and software and its compilation are the property of Stafford Jones Learning Institute and/or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright and trademark laws. In the event you upload any content including, without limitation, photographs or videos to Stafford Jones Learning Institute’s website, you (i) represent to Stafford Jones Learning Institute and its affiliates that you have all rights necessary to upload the content; (ii) agree to indemnify Stafford Jones Learning Institute and its affiliates for any third party infringement or other claims related thereto; and (iii) hereby license to the Stafford Jones Learning Institute and its affiliates a perpetual non-cancellable royalty-free license to use such uploaded content for any purposes in any media now existing or hereafter developed.